Locally owned and operated, Kirk's Nebraskaland Restaurant has been a favorite of travelers and Lexington locals alike for nearly 30 years.
Relax with family and friends in Kirk's newly remodeled lounge
where you can enjoy a great meal, drink an ice cold beer or toast
your favorite beverage as you watch all of the best live sports
programming on state of the art high-definition flat panel TV's.
Whatever your game, whether it's BIG Ten and college sports, the
NFL, NBA, MLB or NASCAR, Kirk's has you covered. Happy hour specials
are offered nightly and the popcorn is always free.
Also, while there be sure and check out one of the many rotating
American craft beers Kirk's has on tap.
Kirk's, Where People Meet to Eat and Watch the Games!
• Locally owned and operated favorite for over 30 years
• Restaurant, Full Service Lounge, Banquet and Meeting Facilities
• Great Food and Friendly Service, Extensive Menu selection, including Nebraska's Finest Prime Rib
• Daily Lunch and Dinner Specials, Salad Bar, Breakfast Served all day, Sunday breakfast and lunch buffet
• Newly remodeled Lounge, offering a Daily Happy Hour, Free Popcorn, a Rotating Selection of Craft and Micro Beers on Tap,
and High-Definition TV's to watch all of your favorite live sporting events
FREE WIRELESS INTERNET
_______________________________________________ 3002 Plum Creek Pkwy
(Just South off Lexington Exit 237 on Interstate 80 and Hwy 283)
Lexington, NE 68850
Phone: (308) 324-6641
Hours: Sunday - Thursday 6am to Midnight
Friday & Saturday 6am to 1 am